The Federal Government shall pay each participant an allowance of N30,000.00 per month. The service period is for two (2) years or as may be determined by the Universal Basic Education Commission.
Federal Teachers’ Scheme Recruitment Eligibility.
Only candidates who fulfill the following conditions need apply:
- Bachelor degree in Education or Bachelor degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), of not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014. Must have completed or exempted from NYSC. JAMB CBT Result
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with credit passes in Teaching Practice and the Teaching Subjects, and not earned earlier than 2014.
- Specialisation in any of the following subjects:
- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Computer Science
- Technical/Technology Education
- Computer Science or Information Technology
- Nigerian Languages
- Physical and Health Education
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Not currently employed or enrolled under NYSC, N-Power or any similar programme.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Is Federal Teacher Recruitment Form Out
However, it is important to not that the Federal Teacher Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or Federal Teacher recruitment portal @ www.ubec.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
How to check Federal Teacher Shortlisted Name 2021 via the Portal – www.ubec.gov.ng/
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. Federal Teacher doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
How to Apply for UBEC Teacher Recruitment.
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Federal Teacher job:
- Visit Federal Teachers login portal at https://www.ubec.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the Federal Teachers recruitment official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.