KWCOE Past Questions and Answers | Are you preparing for the upcoming Kwara State College of Education (KWCOE) screening exercise? Are you an aspiring student of the great Tuskite Republic? Then, you need to arm yourself with past questions and answers in order to come out tops in the screening exercise.
If you are one of those who keep wondering why you need a past question in order to succeed, I am here to give you the reasons with KWCOE past questions and answers.
See, I am not trying to cajole you into getting the KWCOE past questions and answers, but to make you see reasons why this is the best and most sensible thing to do if you wish to secure the admission with ease.
Reasons Why You Need the KWCOE Past Questions and Answers
Now, here are a number of reasons why getting the KWCOE past questions and answers is the best investment you can make:
- It enlightens you on the scope of exam
- You won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
- It guides you and helps you to be confident in yourself
- You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- Equips you beforehand.
- Guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
- The past questions serve as a guide, giving you an insight into how the exams are set, and the accompanying answers help you to be adequately prepared for the screening.
Over the years, studies have shown that these questions keep repeating themselves. So, equipping yourself with the knowledge of how these questions are set helps you to be prepared beforehand and stay ahead of competition.
See: Kwara State College of Education (KWCOE) Post UTME Admission Form
Samples of KWCOE Nursing Past Questions
(1) Which of the following metals cannot replace hydrogen from water or steam?
(c) Iron Calcium
(2) The most common type of chemical reaction which alkanes undergone is
(b) Addition Condensation
(d) Polymerization Double decomposition
(3) By means of filtration, one component can be obtained pure from an aqueous mixture of sodium chloride and
(a) Potassium nitrate
(b) Sand Lead nitrat
(4) The oxidation state of manganese in potassium permanganate is
(5) Nigeria‘s newest state to be categorized as Oil producing state is
How to Download the Past Questions and Answers
If you are really interested in purchasing KWCOE Past Questions and Answers, then l’m going to have to help you but will also require sincerity and honesty on your part too. This will go a long way to improving your exam preparatory skill. You will understand the pattern of the aptitude test exams and how it is conducted in the University.
For instance, if you are taking exams for Engineering, you will be required to purchase at least four subjects which are;
- Use of English
The cost of the newly updated KWCOE Past Questions and Answers is 2000.00 naira only for the four subject’s combination.
Method of Payment
In other to get the material delivered to your mail box in PDF format, you are to make a bank deposit of 2000 naira to the following bank details:
- Account Number: 0256484873
- Account Name: Godwin Akpan Ibanga
- Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank plc (GTBank)
- Account Number: 6557768609
- Account Name: Godwin Akpan Ibanga
- Bank Name: Fidelity Bank
After payment, please send in the name of the school, course of study, and your email address through text to our agent on 07034920650, or 07085595761, and we will forward the preferred past questions and answers to you in PDF format.
Additionally, you can call/chat us on WhatsApp on 07034920650 before and after payment to avoid confusion.
You can meet us through Facebook @ https://web.facebook.com/godwin.ibanga1
Did you find this information invaluable and helpful? Then, do not hesitate to share with your friends and colleagues using any of the following social media handles.