NDLEA Recruitment – The National Drug and Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment is currently ongoing. NDLEA is the right place for you to be if you have a strong hatred for drug abuse and drug related crime. If you had tried to apply for NDLEA Recruitment in the past and did not succeed, this is your last Bus Stop as we will reveal the secret of being successful in both NDLEA and every other recruitment exercise to you right here in this article. Keep reading to the end to see.
How to apply for NDLEA Recruitment
There are a lot of enquiries by Nigerians who are eager to get into the NDLEA. The right information is what you need and the NDLEA application guide starts right here on this page. Keep reading to stay informed.
If after reading this article, you feel that you have what it takes to be successful in the recruitment, then we encourage you to go ahead. You can always contact us to drop your questions. We are ever ready to answer you.
Facts About the Nation Drug and Law Enforcement Agency
The National Drug Law Enforcement body (NDLEA) is a federal law enforcement body in Nigeria that reports to the Federal Ministry of Justice and is tasked with eradicating hard drug cultivation, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking. Decree No. 48 of 1989 established the agency. The NDLEA can be found in international airports, seaports, and border crossings around the world. The NDLEA also targets leaders of drug trafficking and money-laundering organizations. The NDLEA was founded by the proclamation of decree no.48 on December 29, 1989, now an act of parliament, with the primary goal of eradicating illicit drug trafficking and consumption. Go to Wikipedia to read more on NDLEA History or visit the official NDLEA page.
Has NDLEA Recruitment Commence?
Currently, we will love to tell the general public that the application form is presently inaccessible; nonetheless, This article has been written to prepare interested parties before the next exercise begins. You need to be informed adequately. You will see the portal and how to apply briefly below. Read to the end to see more information.
NDLEA Portal for Recruitment 2024
This is the most important aspect of the recruitment process. According to statistics, 45% of candidates applied through the incorrect gateway. As a result, applications can only be submitted through the official website of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), ndlea.gov.ng/careers. As a result, any application form obtained outside of this platform will not be processed.
NDLEA Recruitment Requirements, Eligibility and Documents.
The available positions for NDLEA Recruitment are:
Narcotic Agent Cadre
Narcotic Assistant Cadre
Below are the requirements for the positions available:
Narcotic Agent Cadre
- A first degree (HND or BSc) from a recognized institution is required.
- Between the ages of 22 and 30.
- Professional accreditation in the relevant field is advantageous.
Narcotic Assistants Cadre
- Between the ages of 18 and 30.
- A WAEC, NECO, SSCE, or NABTEB certificate is required.
NDLEA General Recruitment Guidelines For all candidates:
- Drug testing are required.
- You must demonstrate ingenuity and inventiveness.
- The importance of physical and mental wellness cannot be overstated.
- Prior incarceration? Sorry, but that is a deal breaker.
- Graduates are highly valued.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2024
The NDLEA recruitment/career portal has been reveal in this article. To apply first of all go to the portal ndlea.gov.ng/careers. Then carry out these steps below:
- Applicants must also produce all certifications at the time of recruitment, since any extra qualifications presented later will not be considered for promotion in the agency.
- According to the NDLEA, applicants must be medically fit and produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Candidates applying for “superintendent cadre” must be at least 20 years old and no more than 35 years old at the time of entry, whereas “narcotic agent cadre” and “narcotic assistant cadre” candidates must be 30 years old and no younger than 18 years old.
- The organization claimed that “those above the age of 40” who apply for posts as “medical physicians” and “articulated vehicle drivers” will be considered.
- Medical and allied professionals must have current licenses to practice, whereas lawyers must have been called to the bar.
- Applicants must be drug-free, of good character, and have never been convicted of a criminal offense.
- Applicants must use their own email addresses and phone numbers while submitting online applications.
- Qualified candidates should go to www.ndlea.gov.ng, click on careers, and carefully read the rules.”
Frequently Asked Questions
How frequently is recruitment carried out?
Recruitment drives are typically held once a year, although it is best to stay informed through official sources.
Is there a charge associated with the application?
No fees have been disclosed as of yet. For the most up-to-date information, always visit the official NDLEA website.
How long does the NDLEA Recruitment process take?
Shortlisted candidates are typically contacted within a few months of application closing.
Do they provide training?
Absolutely! New recruits will go through extensive training to gain the requisite abilities.
Can people from other countries apply?
The NDLEA is primarily looking for Nigerian citizens.
Major Updates on NDLEA Recruitment
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency’s recruitment shortlist will be made public shortly after the recruitment process is completed. The shortlist has already been posted, and it includes the names of those who passed the agency’s recently ended online assessment test.
The screening location, date, and requirements are all stated in our NDLEA Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates article, so hurry up and read it after you finish this one. The screening deadline has passed, and individuals who participated are encouraged to return to this page and website to find out what they should do next. Also, check your contact information [phone number and email] for more information.