Nigeria Security Civil Defense Recruitment | Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps is a para-military agency of the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that is commissioned to provide measures against threat and any form of attack or disaster against the nation and its citizenry.
See also: Nigeria Civil Defence Salary Structure *How NSCDC Pays Workers*
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Service Board (CDFIPB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointment to fill the existing vacancies below in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC):
See also: Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) List of Shortlisted Candidates – PDF Download
The NSCDC Recruitment 2024 is not yet out. All the guide here is to direct you on what to do when the application form is out.
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Service Board (CDFIPB) hereby inform all NSCDC’s 2024/2025 applications to return to the website to do the following:
- Having filtered out under-height and overage candidates, the remaining candidates are to update their details on the website
- NYSC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- WAEC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NABTEB Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NECO Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- GCE Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
Closing Date: 19th March, 2024.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Update their Application
Note: Applicants with active Do Not Disturb (DND) features on their phone(s) may hinder communication. No stage of the process attract any charges.
For Further information, contact: Nasir: 09050708327, Shola: 07019220713, Ifeanyi: 08052742661, Gambro: 08094485501