There are many thing you need to understand about NPA before you apply Here online. In case you’ve not known before, Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) online general 2024 recruitment is free.
Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment Portal – www.nigerianports.org
So now let’s walk you through the simple step by step guide on how to fill NPA application registration form 2024. Kindly calm down and read the full registration guidelines below:
NPA Recruitment 2024/2025 form requirements?
Here, you will get to know all the requirements for NPA 2024/2025 recruitment things you need to have before applying for NPA jobs in 2024. See all Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) application RECRUITMENT requirements below:
About Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)
The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) is a Federal Government Agency that governs and operates the Ports in Nigeria. The major Ports include; Lagos Port Complex and Tin Can Island Port Complex both in Lagos State. The Calabar Port Complex in Cross River State. The Delta Ports in Warri, Delta State and the Rivers Port Complex and Onne Port Complex both in Rivers State.
Our operations are carried out under the supervision of the Federal Ministry of Transportation. We also operate in collaboration with other Government Agencies.
The Head Office of the Nigerian Ports Authority is located at 26/28 Marina, Lagos, Nigeria.
Kindly read on below for information about Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment News 2024.
Nigerian Ports Authority Career Guide
- Ensure vessels are well supplied with water and fuel
- Handles all cargo needs
- Maintain and repair sea vessels
- Maintaining of the ports
- Paving ways for incoming vessels
- Performs sewage functions
All NPA Jobs must be channel through the official channels! Do not pay any individual or personnel any money to secure your Nigerian Ports Authority.
All interested individuals willing to work with the ports authority of Nigeria are to get familiar with some of the ethics of the organization.
Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Available Positions
Below are the available departments and sections at the Nigerian Ports Authority that is likable for recruitments.
Position to apply:
- PILOT TRAINEE
- MARINE ENGINEERING TRAINEE
- TRAINEE SEAMAN
- SIGNALMAN- IN –TRAINING
- RADIO OFFICER 11
- ASST. MANAGER RADIO
- MARINE OFFICER 11
- SENIOR MARINE OFFICER /ENGINEER
- ASST. MANAGER HARBOURS.
NOTE: All successful candidates who meet the requirements of the Nigeria Port Authority would be invited for physical and credentials screening.
What is the Qualification for NPA
Below are Detailed Requirements for job placement at the Nigerian ports Authority for all interested individuals.
- Nationality – A Nigerian or Non-Nigerian with work permits.
- CV – Download and submit your CV on the official website
- Aptitude test – Fully participate in the aptitude test
- Certificates – Original credentials to be presented at the interview venue
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Is NPA Recruitment Form Out
However, it is important to not that the NPA Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or NPA recruitment portal @ www.nigerianports.org to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. DPR doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the DPR recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
Important Point to Note on NPA recruitment.
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal or candidates emails.
How to Apply for NPA Recruitment 2024
All applications for NPA Recruitment will be done on their official website as discussed below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal on https://nigerianports.gov.ng/
- Go through the list of available positions and select your desired job
- Fill in your details and apply
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.