The cryptocurrency market is a wild and unpredictable place. It’s difficult to predict which coins will be the next big thing, and even harder to know how you’ll be able to buy them. Which is why it’s so important when there are services that make crypto-investing easier for people like us, who aren’t professional traders.
One of these services is KuCoin, a Hong Kong-based exchange platform that deals with both cryptocurrencies and conventional fiat money (USD, EUR, etc.).
What Sets Kucoin Exchange Apart?
If you have heard anything about the world of cryptocurrency, you have probably heard the name KuCoin. This incredibly user-friendly and innovative exchange platform is designed for crypto users of all levels and has a lot to offer for novices who are just starting out with the cryptocurrency world.
If you’re looking for a site like this one where will help you learn how to handle your exchanges in a safe way that allows you to grow as a user as well, Kucoin is the place to go!
KuCoin has some excellent security features that make it easy for novices and experts alike to enjoy trading on this platform. The most important thing they offer is something called Google Authenticator. This is a special type of security key that adds an extra layer of protection on top of your normal password protection
KuCoin is a cryptocurrency exchange with over 300 trading pairs. They recently added TRX, MIOTA, NEO and BRISE to their platform. Their trading interface is sleek and easy to navigate, with a clean design that makes it easy for first-time crypto traders to buy popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH).
Following the addition of BRISE In Kucoin, the Bitgert price exploded bringing fortune to investors.
The KuCoin token (KCS) gives users discounted fees on trading and other benefits (including a daily bonus). However, The KCS price in KuCoin exchange is still much lower than the average price on other exchanges.
Step By Step Process On How To Buy Crypto in Kucoin
If you’re new to KuCoin and their platform, this guide is here to help you begin buying your first cryptos on the exchange. With that said, let’s get started!
Sign Up Process
The process is really simple and quick. Here’s what you need to do to get started:
Step 1: Go to kucoin.com and click on the Sign Up button in the top right corner;
Step 2: Enter your email address and create a password (make sure it’s strong because you’ll be using it for a long time);
Step 3: Verify your email by clicking on the link that KuCoin will send you;
Step 4: Once you’ve verified your account, log in;
Step 5: Click on the “Deposit” option and copy the address or scan the QR code with your wallet app;
Step 6: Transfer your BTC or ETH from Coinbase/GDAX/whatever exchange you are using to your KuCoin account. It will take a little bit of time before you see it there, but if everything is alright, it should be there in about 15-20 minutes.
Securing Your Account
- Use a unique password for each account you have. If you use one password for multiple accounts, you’ll only need to find one password to gain access to them all.
- Use two-factor authentication whenever possible. KuCoin offers two-factor authentication as an option on its platform. This means that even if a hacker steals your password, they still won’t be able to get into your account without also having access to your cell phone.
- Don’t click links in emails! If you see an email address that looks legitimate but is different from the one you normally use, don’t click the link in the email! Scammers will use whatever means necessary to trick you into clicking on links so they can gain access to your accounts.
- On the login page of kucoin, select “identity verification” from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Click on “start identity verification”.
- Provide your phone number and a valid government-issued identification card or passport with your signature and photo (please make sure there is no glare on the photo).
- After submitting your information, you will receive an SMS with a code and a link to confirm your identity. Please enter the code and click “confirm”.
- You are now verified!
Deposit FUnds To Your Account
If you are looking to deposit funds into your Kucoin account, follow these steps:
- Sign up for an account on the KUCOIN exchange if you haven’t already done so.
- Go to your profile, then go to the “Assets” page and click the “Deposit” button.
- Select the coin you want to deposit from the dropdown menu, then enter in the amount of your currency you wish to deposit from the Amount field. Then click “Deposit”.
- You have now successfully deposited funds into your Kucoin exchange account!
Start Your Trading Journey
Once your account is set up correctly, you can start trading on Kucoin by selecting the currency pairs from the homepage in the top left corner. If you’re not sure which currency pairs are available to trade on Kucoin or how to use them, see our article about using currency pairs for more information.
The trading process itself works just like it does on every other exchange—you will be prompted to enter your buy or sell price for whichever pair you’re trading and then you’ll be able to execute your order once everything is correct.